MAGI offers three opportunities to make a tax-deductible contributions to support sustainability initiatives in the Mahtomedi area.
2) The Environmental Leadership Award encourages and rewards environmental leadership in Mahtomedi Schools by providing a scholarship to a graduating Mahtomedi High School senior who exemplifies commitment, innovation, and leadership in addressing environmental issues. Contribute online or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on mailing a contribution.
3) The Green Initiative Fund supports renewable energy, sustainability and environmental education projects and programs in our community. You can help our community lead the way to a brighter future! Your gift can help fund:
- initiatives to make our community safer for bicyclists and walkers
- curriculum development, educational materials, and training that link renewable energy projects to K–12 classrooms and Century College
- local energy efficiency and conservation projects
- new bike racks around our community
- a green initiative of your choice!
Make your tax-deductible contribution online through our fiscal agent, the Mahtomedi Area Educational Foundation (MAEF), or email email@example.com for other giving options.