Like to support sustainability initiatives in the Mahtomedi area? Consider making a donation in one of MAGI’s focus areas. You may contribute online by clicking the appropriate link, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on mailing a contribution.
- Contribute to the Environmental Leadership Award, which encourages and rewards environmental leadership in Mahtomedi Schools by providing a scholarship to a graduating Mahtomedi High School senior who exemplifies commitment, innovation, and leadership in addressing environmental issues.
- Contribute to the Green Initiative Fund. Your gift can help fund:
- initiatives to make our community safer for bicyclists and walkers
- curriculum development, educational materials, and training that link renewable energy projects to K–12 classrooms and Century College
- local energy efficiency and conservation projects
- new bike racks around our community
- a green initiative of your choice!
Make your tax-deductible contribution online through our fiscal agent, the Mahtomedi Area Educational Foundation (MAEF). Be sure to write “MAGI Environmental Leadership Award” or “MAGI Green Initiative Fund” in the “comments” section of the donation form. Or email email@example.com for other giving options.