In partnership with the Mahtomedi Area Educational Foundation (MAEF), MAGI offers two opportunities to make a tax-deductible contributions to support sustainability initiatives in the Mahtomedi area.
The Green Initiative Fund supports renewable energy, sustainability and environmental education projects and programs in our community. Make your tax-deductible contribution online or call 651-426-5052.
The Environmental Leadership Award encourages and rewards environmental leadership in Mahtomedi Schools by providing a scholarship to a graduating Mahtomedi High School senior who exemplifies commitment, innovation, and leadership in addressing environmental issues. Contribute online or call 651-426-5052 for information on mailing a contribution.
View list of Environmental Leadership Award donors
You can help our community lead the way to a brighter future! Your gift can help fund:
- solar photovoltaic or solar thermal installations on public buildings
- curriculum development, educational materials, and training that link renewable energy projects to K–12 classrooms and Century College
- local energy efficiency and conservation projects
- initiatives to make our community safer for bicyclists and walkers
- new bike racks around our community